Tuesday 21 January 2014

After Long-Pause time

    


      In the midst of ante meridian traffic, i thought that i burnt myself. A rusty odor of city bus, a black intimidating smog formed by the city's motor prodigies, where i felt a piercing heat of Chennai sun. I lost myself to something , which i can't feel neither see it, even i didn't understand  what is it . I tried to search for the remaining part of my inner self, which was miles away from the place where i prevailing now.

   When i heard of something, that enlighten my mood, which gave me a immense hope to live again. Then i realized that i didn't burn myself, i just clouded by the tenacious chain of thoughts. I readily threaten by the jitters of uncertainty which shook my very own existence. I was hope for a slit of shine, but i delighted by the pretty colossal sunshine. 



                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment